Texas AgriLife Extension Service mission: To improve the lives of people, businesses, and communities across Texas and beyond through high quality, relevant education. Learn More
Recent Personnel News
- Bridges, Cody S., County Extension Agent-Agriculture and Natural Resources, West Central (7), Schleicher County, effective 4/15/13.
- Andersen, Naomi Nancy, County Extension Agent-Agriculture and Natural Resources, South Plains (2), Castro County, effective 4/24/13.
- Tucker, Parks, County Extension Agent-Agriculture and Natural Resources, Far West (6), Martin County, effective 5/1/13.
- Fernandez-VanZante, Gloria, Extension Agent-EFNEP, Coastal Bend (11), Nueces County, retired 4/30/13.
- Mapston, Mark E., District Supervisor, Wildlife Services, retired 4/25/13.
- Ofczarzak, Bridget, Office Associate, Agricultural Economics, retired 4/30/13.
- Hodges, Jr., R.J., retired project leader and agronomist (Soil and Crop Sciences) passed away 4/17/13.
- Jones, Ruby, retired office assistant (Property Office), passed away 4/17/13.
Dukes, Brandon, Extension Program Specialist-4-H
From: 4-H and Youth Development, Panhandle (1).
To: District Extension Administrator, Panhandle (1), effective 4/15/13.
- Cole, Jacqueline D., County Extension Agent-4-H and Youth Development
From: East (5), Henderson County.
To: County Extension Agent-4-H and Youth Development, Central (8), McLennan County, effective 4/15/13.
- Owen, Marcie P., Extension Program Specialist
From: Family Development and Resource Management, West Central (7)
To: County Extension Agent-Family and Consumer Sciences, Southwest (10), Bastrop County, effective 4/29/13.
Jahedkar, Jennifer, Extension Program Specialist II, Organizational Development.
Change in name:
From: Jennifer Jahedkar
To: Jennifer Chilek