Texas AgriLife Extension Service mission: To improve the lives of people, businesses, and communities across Texas and beyond through high quality, relevant education. Learn More
Recent Personnel News
- Levens, Courtney, County Extension Agent-Family and Consumer Sciences, South Plains (2), Dawson County, effective 8/12/13.
- Harrist, Dr. Christopher J., Assistant Professor and Extension Specialists, Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences, effective 7/1/13.
- Tarpley, George “Matt”, Extension Program Specialist-4-H and Youth Development, Far West (6), retired 7/31/13.
- Beckham, Guy, spouse of retiree Tammera Beckham (CEA-4-H, Bell County), passed away 7/24/13.
- Cross, Verna, spouse of retiree Dr. J. Fred Cross (Area Community Specialist), passed away 7/28/13.
- Martin, Alvin P., spouse of retiree Dee Dee Martin (program assistant, Cooke County), passed away 6/19/13.
- Tyson, Gene, retired Extension associate (FDRM), passed away 12/22/12.
- Stapleton, Christina, spouse of retiree Max Stapleton (CEA-Ag, Haskell County), passed away 7/6/13.
- Neal, Reba, surviving spouse of Edgar E. Neal Jr.(Harrison County), passed away 4/17/13.
- Thompson, Willie, retired CEA-Ag, Rusk County, passed away 7/20/13.
- Farrell, Jackie R., County Extension Agent-Family and Consumer Sciences From: Panhandle (1), Deaf Smith County. To: County Extension Agent-Family and Consumer Sciences, Panhandle (1), Randall County, effective 8/1/13.
- Bobinmyer, Tyler J., County Extension Agent-Agriculture and Natural Resources, West Central (7), Mason County, resigned 8/9/13.
- King, Christie Y., County Extension Agent-Family and Consumer Sciences, East (5), Angelina County, resigned 7/31/13.
- Petkoff, Teresa H., County Extension Agent-Family and Consumer Sciences, Central (8), Freestone County, resigned 8/2/13.
- Gavito, Sammy D., County Extension Agent-Agriculture and Natural Resources, South (12), Duval County, resigned 7/31/13.